Get out and discover your local snowshoeing trails, parks, golf courses and lakes with the Frontier snowshoes! A great choice for anyone looking for a new way to exercise in the winter or for a family looking for a snowy adventure, the Frontier is the best value available. The Frontier’s Quick-Step binding is easily adjustable and features Tubbs’ proprietary Control Wing technology, centering the heel for directional stability. The energy-efficient Rotating Toe Cord and the biomechanically-designed Fit-Step frame have made winter walking and fitness easier and more comfortable than ever.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180 EZ Binding: The streamlined180EZ binding features a simple, one-buckle tighteningmechanism, coupled with an easy-to-use urethane heel strap forefficient, lightweight support. Patented Control Wings™ keep yourheel aligned with the snowshoe for maximum control and comfort.
- Recreational Crampon: Carbon steel toe and heel crampons feature front and rear braking teeth for a secure grip uphill, downhill and side hill in packed snow conditions.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
Snowshoe Size Chart:
Sizes: 25", 30", 36"
Dimensions: 8" x 25", 9" x 30", 10" x 36"
Weight Per Pair: 4.0 lbs, 4.5 lbs, 5.7 lbs
Optimal Load: 170-250 lbs (25" and 30" models), 220-300 lbs (36" model)
Surface Aera: 188in2 (25"), 251in2 (30"), 325in2 (36")
- Additional Information