The Tubbs Panoramic men’s snowshoe is poised for optimal floatation in fresh snow. This shoe’s flexible DynamicFit™ and reliable Boa® closure system deliver uncompromised security, and our Cobra Traction design will grip unexpectedly icy terrain. Don’t turn around early – tackle local trails and reach winter vistas on the Tubbs Panoramic.
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- RII Revolution Response: Energy efficient and effective, RII delivers shock absorbing lateral flex and quick side slope responsiveness to maintain a natural foot position in all conditions. Full step rotation allows the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and allowing the toe crampon to bite deeply.
- DynamicFit Binding: The DynamicFit binding integrates the Boa Closure System with the comfort of EVA foam to produce even pressure distribution around your boot, creating precise fit and optimized control. Releasing the binding is as simple as pulling up on the Boa dial.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
- Active Lift 16°: ActiveLift™ 16° heel lift reduces calf fatigue and Achilles tendon strain on steep ascents.
- Sizes: 25, 30, 36
- Frame: Pro-Step™
- Frame Decking: Soft-Tec™ Decking
- Articulation: R2™ Revolution Response
- Control: DynamicFit™ Binding
- Traction: Cobra™ Toe Crampon,Tubbs Heel Crampon
- Heel Lift: Yes
- Uses Boa: Yes