Easily access the backcountry with the Mountaineer. The NEW ActiveFit™ 2.0 binding and snow-shredding Anaconda™ crampon give the Mountaineer the go-anywhere, do-anything versatility you need to reach for the peaks or explore uncharted terrain.
- ACTIVE FIT™ 2.0 BINDING: The ActiveFit™ 2.0 binding features a TPU cinch strap for ease of entry, control and support while staying secure. The TPU cinch straps decreases friction and ice build up. To release the binding, just pull up on the pull strap. The EZ Heel Buckle is single-handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort. Replace your binding straps easily with a tool-less strap replacement.
- PRO-STEP™ FRAME: The Pro-Step™ frame combines a continuous frame bend with a longer, lower rise for improved flotation. The lower height nose packs easily, while the tail bend reduces impact on your joints
- ROTATING TOE CORD LIMITER ARTICULATION SYSTEM: The Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop, shedding snow and reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%*, while a Rotation Limiter prevents over-rotation.
- ANACONDA™ TOE CRAMPON: The razor-sharp, carbon steel Anaconda™ toe crampon has eight sharp teeth, providing constant contact and penetration in all types of terrain.
- PYTHON™ HEEL CRAMPON: The aggressive Python™ heel crampon, centered under the boot, delivers enhanced downhill braking traction.
- Snowshoe Category: Backcountry
- Crampon: Anaconda™ Toe Crampon, Python™ Heel Crampon
- Has Heel Lift: Yes
- Binding: Active Fit™ 2.0
- Articulation: R2™ With Rotation Limiter
- Snowshoe Frame: Pro-Step™ Frame