Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Tubbs - Wilderness Snowshoes )
The ultimate adventure starts with the right gear. Packed full of great features like the 180Pro binding and the Fit-Step™ frame, the Wilderness snowshoe is the perfect blend of technology, comfort and convenience. And now with the ActiveLift™ heel lift, there’s no adventure this snowshoe can’t tackle!
- Fit-Step Frame: The innovative and biomechanical aluminum Fit-Step™ frame, designed with a slightly upturned, rounded tail, reduces muscular skeletal impact on hip, knee and ankle joints by 10%.
- Rotating Toe Cord design enables the tail of the snowshoe to drop and snow to shed off the tail, reducing cardio-respiratory strain by 7%. The underfoot pivot point also allows the toe traction teeth to bite deeply into the snow when weighted. A rotation limiter prevents over-rotation and shin bang.
- 180 Pro Binding: Tubbs' most robust 180™ Series binding, the gender-specific 180Profeatures extended rigid Control Wings™, a locking heel strapand a contoured, padded upper for pressure-free comfort and added warmth.
- Cobra Crampon: The carbon steel Cobra™ toe crampon, located under the ball of the foot provides constant penetrating contact in variable snow conditions. Jagged tooth construction improves grip on packed snow and ice.
- SoftTec Decking: Tubbs SoftTec™ decking provides durable, lightweight flotation.
|Snowshoe Size Chart||
Dimensions: 8" x 25", 9" x 30", 10" x 36"
Weight Per Pair: 4.0 lbs, 4.5 lbs, 5.7 lbs
Optimal Load: 170-250 lbs (25" and 30" models), 220-300 lbs (36" model)
Surface Area: 188in2 (25"), 251in2 (30"), 325in2 (36")