Grill on the go! Bring it backpacking, boating or on the beach—the Grilliput Duo is lightweight and assembles quickly. Use it to grill over a FireBowl™ filled with fuel and cook enough food for 2–3 people. Crafted from high-quality stainless steel, it’s beefy, beautiful, easy to clean and deconstructs like a minimalist’s dream. It comes apart in seconds; all pieces fit together neatly in one of the grill's side rails.
- Collapsible grill is perfect size to grill food for 2-3 people
- Constructed from durable stainless steel
- Cleaning groove for soiled grill bars
- Grill parts fit inside stainless steel tube for easy and compact storage
- Bail for hanging in storage
- Includes 1 thick tube with a stopper, 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove, 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads, 10 grill rods, 4 grill feet
- Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions-packed: 11.4" x 0.9" (29 cm x 2.2 cm)
- Dimensions-bbq area: 9.1" x 10.2" (23 cm x 26 cm)
- Weight: 19.8 oz. (560 g)
Care & Instructions:
- Grilliput is suitable for dishwashers
- In case of heavy soiling, scour with Scothbrite (grit size 400) in the grinding direction
- To care for Grilliput, occasionally apply a spray-on stainless steel cleaner and wipe off with a clean soft cloth
- Unscrew the stainless steel tube and remove all the grill elements:
- 1 thick tube with a stopper
- 1 thin tube with a cleaning groove
- 2 outer grill rods with hooks and threads
- 10 grill rods
- 4 grill feet
- Place both tubes with the threaded holes for the feet facing upwards. The holes of the thick tube and the grooves of the thin tube must be opposite each other.
- The outer grill rods with a thread are pushed through the thin tube and fixed to the thick tube with an initial single turn.
- Screw the stopper back on to the thick tube (to avoid it being lost).
- Insert the 10 grill rods.
- Screw the outer grill rods with the hooks fully into the thick tube.
- Screw the 4 grill feet tight.
- Turn the grill over and you're ready to use it.
WARNING: Intended only for adults. Keep away from children and pets. Never leave grill unattended. Do not use in a confined space. Not suitable for camping gas stoves. Ensure a secure and stable position. Load bearing capacity up to 3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg) maximum. Beware of flying sparks. Always respect nature and the environment.