A larger version of the UltraPod I, the UltraPod II Tripod is perfect for photographers who use standard size SLR cameras but still want a compact and lightweight tripod. It works in one of two modes. The traditional tripod mode stands atop tabletops or boulders. Or fold the legs down and use the Velcro strap to attach the unit to secure objects like pack frames or tree limbs. The camera-mount assembly adjusts to multiple positions quickly and easily with a swivelling ball and socket device.
- Made of injection-moulded plastic and aluminum.
- Sturdy fold-out legs with no-slip feet.
- Folded length of 18cm for easy packing.
- Also suitable for compact camcorders and spotting scopes.
- Note that the UltraPod II is unsuitable for use with long 200m lenses.