Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Valandre - Baffin Down Bib )
Primarily intended for expedition use, these pants are the perfect match for the Valandre Bering jacket. Together, they represent a strong and versatile alternative to a one piece down suit at high altitude. Three separate compartments are placed on the upper panel between the legs, allowing "a bit of stemming" at 24,000 ft without the risk of the pants ripping apart. With reinforced seat, knees and lower leg, the pants will stand the abuse of expedition life. Fully separating side zippers let you vent or suit up without removing footwear or other clothing. The drop seat lets you answer calls of nature without removing suspenders. In front, a spacious, zippered outside pocket is available for maps and other essentials. The external draw cord secures easy adjustment. The Baffin pants are the workhorse of any lineup of expedition gear.
- Comfort Rating: -13º F; Extreme: -22º F
- Down Load: 7.9 oz./224 g (sm), 8.4 oz./238 g (md), 8.9 oz./252 g (lg), 9.4 oz./266 g (xl), 9.9 oz./281 g (xxl)
- Down Quality: Goose 850+
- Weight: 26.5 oz./751 g (sm), 27.3 oz./774 g (md), 28.3 oz./802 g (lg), 29.6 oz./839 g (xl), 30.5 oz./865 g (xxl)
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei Impact Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester Rip-Stop - DWR
Please note that Valandre products ordered through GearX.com ship directly from the US distributor in Utah. So, you won't find them if you come into our Burlington store. We're bummed about that too.