Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Valandre - Olan Down Booties )
Olan Booties are a critical piece of equipment whose necessity can’t be judged by weight alone. And, at just 6.7 oz, you don’t have to debate about throwing them into your pack. It’s better than losing your toes to frostbite. The secret to the Olan’s warmth to weight ratio is Valandré’s French Fat Grey Goose down. It fills a 4 compartment system that gives these booties a -22° F rating. Don't go above 8,000 meters without them.
- Comfort Rating: -13º F; Extreme: -22º F
- Down Load: 2.6 oz./74 g (sm), 2.9 oz./82 g (md), 3.3 oz./94 g (lg), 3.7 oz./105 g (xl), 4 oz./113 g (xxl)
- Down Quality: Goose 850+
- Weight: 6 oz./170 g (sm), 6.7 oz./190 g (md), 7.4 oz./210 g (lg ), 8.1 oz./230 g (xl), 8.6 oz./244 g (xxl)
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei 1.1oz Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester Rip-Stop - DWR
Please note that Valandre products ordered through GearX.com ship directly from the US distributor in Utah. So, you won't find them if you come into our Burlington store. We're bummed about that too.