Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Valandre - Sirius Down Jacket )
The Sirus jacket is a great choice for fast and light expeditions. The low weight and packability make this jacket the top choice for those who don’t want to compromise on safety or features. The sleeve construction provides full mobility without binding or shifting down. The jacket includes a long list of features including fully reinforced sleeves, cuffs and shoulders; a Velcro closure at the cuff; and elasticized draw cords on the high protective collar, waist and hem. A detachable semi tunnel hood easily snaps on and off. The hood is fully adjustable with Velcro and draw cords to protect your face and head from heat loss. There aren't many of these available in the United States, so you might want to call or chat to confirm availability.
- Comfort Rating: -13º F; Extreme: -22º F
- Down Load: 11.9 oz./337 g (sm), 12.7 oz./360 g (md), 13.3 oz./377 g (lg), 14 oz./397 g (xl), 14.9 oz./422 g (xxl)
- Down Quailty: Goose 850+
- Weight: 32.1 oz./910 g (sm), 33.3 oz./944 g (md), 34.4 oz./975 g (lg), 36 oz./1021 g (xl), 37.4 oz./1060 g (xxl)
- Shell: Asahi-Kasei Impact Nylon 6.6 Rip-Stop - DWR
- Liner: Asahi-Kasei anti-static Polyester Rip-Stop - DWR
Please note that Valandre products ordered through GearX.com ship directly from the US distributor in Utah. So, you won't find them if you come into our Burlington store. We're bummed about that too.