Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Vermont Glove - The Jefflo Mitt )
Vermont Glove's new leather ski mitten is the answer to February at 3,000 ft. The cold has nothing on these mitts with a sewn-in recycled polyester liner and all of our classic features. The Jefflo leather mittens are rugged as a buck, warm as a polar bear, and designed for hard use - this mitt can go up, down and around the mountain. Named after two prominent, visionary members of our Randolph, Vermont community who passed away too early, we honor their legacy and values with these all-terrain mitts.
The JEFFLO Mitt takes its name from two adventurers who embodied a love of the outdoors and their community: Jeff and Flo Tolbert.
Braving the Vermont winter air with determination and joy, Jeff could be seen nearly every day on the slopes, carving his mark on the Green Mountains as the Olympian he was, gladly sharing the lift seat with others who shared his passion for the outdoors. Flo would bundle up in her coziest winter chic as the car warmed up in the driveway to take her to teaching, her glory days of paragliding a ready memory to be told in stories for similarly intrepid students. Let all of us hope to live life so boldly as Jeff and Flo did.
- Durable goatskin leather so your mittens stay soft and dexterous
- Waxed canvas cuff for mobility and durability
- 100% Recycled polyester liner
- Cinchable cuff to keep the elements out and your wrists in
- Hand-stitched with heavy-duty nylon thread
- Outside seams for superior comfort & performance
- Double-stitched fingertip seams for protection & durability
- Vein protector for longevity