The raddest leather ski glove this side of the Himalayas, hand-stitched in Randolph, Vermont. Made of 100% goat leather and waxed canvas, these leather ski gloves for men and women and anyone are perfect for riding the lifts or backcountry skinning up secret glades.
This versatile Vermont Glove ski glove comes with a removable merino wool liner - to keep your digits extra toasty. You can run the leather glove shell while climbing, lay in the wool for the downhill, or even pack an extra pair of liners for the long haul to swap out the sweaties for the freshies.
- Durable goatskin leather so your gloves stay soft and dexterous
- Waxed canvas glove cuff for mobility and durability
- Cinchable cuff to keep the elements out and your wrists in
- Hand-stitched leather with heavy-duty nylon thread
- Outside glove seams for superior comfort & performance
- Double-stitched fingertip seams for protection & durability
- Vein protector for longevity
|Intended Use||Backcountry Skiing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter|