Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Vittoria - 27.5x2.35 Mota TNT G+ )
Continental - Gator Hardshell Bike Tire$77.95
WTB - 650bx47 Byway road
Vittoria - Jafaki rTNT 27.5 x 2.5
The muddiest DH course conditions possible have inspired the Mota DH tire. Intended for use on professionally maintained courses, the moto block spikes cut into soft terrain, providing world class grip across the most slick surfaces. The Mota tread features the same progressive width design as the Martello, which provides for a progressive fine-touch tactile feel on the effective edge. When the course demands the most aggressive tires possible, the Mota is your answer.
- Ample spacing allows for immediate shedding of mud and debris
- Proprietary 4C Graphene enhanced compound (TNT versions)
- Progressive sipe-angle pattern for tactile grip
- Wet/Mud conditions DH and Enduro tire
- Available with World Championship proven TNT bead technology
- Terrain: Mud/Wet
- G Technology is Vittoria's unique graphene compound. The result is a compound that is superior in speed (rolling resistance), grip, durability, and wear resistance.
- Vittoria 4C is a layering process, using 4 separate compounds in the same tread. The 4C process offers unmatched versatility, by allowing for separate base and surface compounds, in both the center and side areas of the tread. Benefitting from the different properties of each compound.
- TNT represents the top of the line clincher MTB casing available from Vittoria. TNT, short for Tube/No-Tube, can be used with or without an inner tube. What originated as their tubeless-ready casing has evolved into the obvious choice for racers who demand race day dependability.
- TNT casing for Enduro and All-Mountain features our proven tubeless-ready bead and added sidewall protection, but also adds an APF (anti-pinch-flat) insert just above the bead. This APF insert pads the rim against impacts, and adds stiffness to the sidewall.
- Size: 27.5"
- Width: 2.35"
- Tire Build: Tubeless Ready (TNT)
- Color: Antracite Sidewall
- ETRTO: 57-622
- Weight: 940 g
- Casing: 120 TPI Nylon