* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Voile - Hardwire CRB with Brake )
The Hardwire CRB (Complete Release Binding) is a telemark binding for those who want to do it all. This binding is perfectly at home in the ski area as it is in the backcountry. Convenience, superior skiing performance and safety are achieved with easy boot entry, the Hardwire connecting rods and the dramatically improved Voile Release Binding.
Our new V-tech riser platform provides a reliable release, retention and makes it much easier to get back into the release unit after an on-snow release. The Voile Release Binding is the only telemark release binding that will release in a backward fall. The backward fall is typically how most knee injuries are sustained. It is also recommended equipment for skiing in avalanche prone terrian. Having a release system increases the chance of separation of you and your skis, thus helping to prevent injury and deep burial if caught in an avalanche.
- V-tech Release riser with easy re-entry after on-snow release.
- V-tech Release riser provides DIN-like release and retention.
- V-tech Release for avalanche terrian.
- Tempered steel Hardwire connecting rods for lateral control and best on-snow performance.
- 6000 series tempered aluminum toe-plate for durability and tight boot fit.
- Superior strength nylon 20mm riser platform.
- Industry standard 4-hole mounting pattern.
- Ramped riser platform to compensate for boot rocker.
- Stable heel platform climbing wire compatible. Climbing wires securely lock into place.
- Weight 3lbs 9oz/1.61kg/pair