Need Your Skis by Christmas?Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
Simplify, reduce weight, and increase performance of your Voile splitboard with the new Voile Light Rail splitboard binding. The Light Rail integrates the Slider Track and Strap Binding into a lightweight, low profile, but rigid splitboard binding. The lightweight, laser cut 6061-T6 aluminum base plate is designed to eliminate ice build-up and the extended vertical sides improve stability and performance. A fully adjustable heel cup allows the high back to reach negative angles for more comfortable touring and a longer stride. The aluminum rails are CNC machined from solid 7075-T6 bar stock and anodized for amazing durability. It couldn’t be easier to transform your stance from tour mode into a perfect forward lean with the all-new Ride-N-Stride Highback. Tilting the Highback forward and pressing on the bottom half of the lean block secures it over the heel cup, locking it into the forward angle of your choosing. When you’re back on the skin track, simply pressing on the upper portion of the lean block allows you to sink the Highback for an additional <25° of movement.
- The new base plate design allows for stance adjustments to be made with the new Voile channel puck system with out having to remove the binding or use an alignment guide.
- Improved ankle straps with a low profile single screw adjustment reduce pressure points for more comfortable touring.
- Improved ladder straps for smoother and more precise operation.
- Wider pivot bushing for better durability and side-hill stability
- Color: Red
- Weight (lbs/kg)/Pair: 4 lbs/1.9kg
- Base Plate Material: 6061-T6 Tempered
- Rail Material: 7075-T6 Tempered
- Size: Small 4-7.5, Medium 8-10.8, Large 11+