"A ski that can handle it all." Sounds to us like a vision worth striving for... and as it turns out, the fabled "Quiver Killer" may have been hiding right under our noses. Introducing the Voile Manti: a ski that spans both of our legendary ski construction platforms.
Its early-rise tip and gradual tail rocker—a further exaltation of the V8's camber profile—equate to playful performance when the snow is soft and deliciously deep. The Manti also has a hard-working tail—an evolution of the renowned SuperCharger—with a radius that executes quick and controlled turns in conditions however firm.
With its lightweight and durable aspen core, the Manti truly embodies our commitment to simple and solid backcountry equipment. But of course, you've come to expect that much by now.
- Anti-Ice Topsheet: Exceptionally durable polyamide, with an irregular texture that slows the accumulation of snow and allows easy removal of snow and ice build-up when the approach is long and/or conditions are freezing.
- Reinforced Mounting Patch: Heel and toe mounting areas are reinforced to prevent binding pull-out.
- Triaxial Fiberglass: Triaxial fiberglass increases dimensional stability along three axis.
- Laminated Poplar Wood Core: The hardest wood core we employ, Poplar provides a smooth/damp ride in hardish conditions and more readily takes the abuse when things get out of hand.
- Voile Carbon-Weave: Voile's proprietary carbon fiberglass regulates the ski's flex without an impact on bonding strength.
- Full-Perimeter Steel Edge: Two lengths of 2mm steel with inset teeth wrap the full perimeter of the ski. Each section meets at the outermost points of the tip and tail and is painstakingly hand-bent to ensure a precise layup.
- Sintered Black Base: This ski passes on the base graphics for the sake of an ultra-high molecular density base; making for faster downhill performance and greater wear/impact resistance.
- Rubber Foil
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
VOILE HYBRID 2.0
Tip: Early-rise tip and wide shovel provide excellent float in powder.
|Core Material||Laminated Poplar Wood Core|