* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
108 mm under foot and a Titanal frame for the experienced and highly athletic freerider. If you're going really steep and fast off-piste you soon realize the benefit of the just 0.7 mm thick Titanal frame that surrounds the highly stressed tip and tail areas, providing stability and shock absorbtion. Additionally another 0.3 mm Titanal sheet in the binding area provides the necessary rigidity and hold for the binding even under the toughest conditions. 108 mm allow for maximum lift especially off-piste.
In combination with the Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips the 3D radius sidecut allows a precise power transmission, uncompromised liveliness and turning behaviour which have not been been possible with Titanal skis before.
- Titanal Frame: More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
- 3 Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls.
- Multi-layer Wood Core: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around.
- ROCKER: Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- BASE: P-Tex 2100
|Weight||2330g per ski @184|
|Underfoot Width (mm)||108|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|