* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The new Kendo with 88 mm middle width shines with an impressive carving-performance due to the three different radiuses in the sidecut. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneouverability and smooth running.
On top the Kendo 88 is built with a Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips, providing more stability and dampening. At the same time the middle section of the ski becomes stronger and allows a softer setup. As a result the ski becomes extremely lively and as well as stable even at the highest speeds.
A Multilayer woodcore, framed by full sidewalls and a P-Tex 2100 base underneath rounds up the premium construction.
- Titanal Frame
- 3 Radius Sidecut
- Full Sidewall
- Multilayer Woodcore
- ROCKER: Tip & Tail Rocker
- CORE: Multilayer Woodcore, Poplar/Beech
- BASE: P-Tex 2100
- RECOMMENDED BINDING: Marker Jester 90 | Griffon 90
- SKIING LEVEL: Advanced, Professional