* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The new Kenja 88 shines with an impressive carving-performance due to the three different radii in the sidecut. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneouverability or smooth operation. On top the Kenja 88 is built with a Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips, providing more stability and dampening. At the same time the middle section of the ski becomes stronger and allows a softer setup. As a result the ski becomes extremely lively and as well as stable even at highest speeds. A Multilayer woodcore, framed by full sidewalls and a P-Tex 2100 base underneath rounds up the premium construction, perfectly adjusted to speed-loving female freeriders.
- Titanal Frame: More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around
- Base P-Tex 2100: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- 3 Radius Sidecut: Three radii in one ski for maximum turning & speed versatility in all mountain skiing
- Full Titanal: Sportive material layup for high dampening and reliability
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls
|Underfoot Width (mm)||88|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|