* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The new Secret 92 comes like the 102 with Titanal Frame and Carbon Tips for more stability and dampening. The slim edition of the Secret also features the revolutionary 3 radius sidecut geometry along the full sidewall. This special geometry is 100% adjusted to the tip & tail rocker construction. Depending on the rider's speed or edge angle the effective edge becomes longer or shorter and the matching sidecut radius provides hold, maneouverability or smooth operation. The Secret is the number one recommendation for the charging freeride ladies out there. You're style is hell bent for leather, here's the Secret to realize your goals.
- Titanal Frame: More damping and stability over the full length of the ski
- Moderate Taper: Moderate setup of tapered tips for an allmountain oriented combination of precision on piste and easy handling off piste
- Base P-Tex 2100: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around
- Carbon.Tip: Tip material layup for high reliability/stability at the lighest possible weight
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong powertransmission with full length sidewalls
|Underfoot Width (mm)||92|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Weight||1760 g/ski @ 163 cm|