* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The Yumi's unique setup is designed to create a playful, easy handling ride quality. Titanal Band construction provides stability and smoothness without extra weight. It also features tip and tail rocker, full sidewall construction, and moderate taper in the tip. The strength of the Yumi has always been the huge range of skiers’ abilities who could enjoy it, and the lively, yet stable feel on the front side blended with the float and maneuverability for an occasional off piste ramble make it yet another winner in its category.
- Multilayer Woodcore: The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hardwood in the binding area.
- Titanal Band: Sportive material layup for high dampening and reliability on Freeride skis to also keep relatively lightweight.
- Full Sidewall: Direct and strong power transmission with full-length sidewalls.
- Base P-Tex 2100: A sintered high-density and high molecular polyethylene base with great gliding characteristics and high durability
- Rocker: Tip & Tail Rocker
- Core: Multi-Layer Woodcore
- Base: P-Tex 2100
- Recommended Binding: Marker Royal Family
- Skiing Level: Intermediate
|Underfoot Width (mm)||84|
|Ski Profile||Camber With Rocker Tip & Tail|
|Weight||1390g @ 161cm|