Wells Lamont - Saddle Tan Full Grain Gloves
The Wells Lamont Saddle Tan Full Grain Gloves are water-resistant leather gloves and are constructed with grain goatskin and grain cowhide, which provides awesome warmth, durability and water resistance. If your hands are susceptible to cold, or you just want a bomber mid-winter glove to protect you from the elements, look no further than the Saddle Tan Full Grain.
- HydraHyde® leather is water-resistant and more breathable than standard leather.
- HydraHyde® leather tannage lasts the life of the leather and won't wear off like other water-repellant treatments.
- Fleece-lined with 100-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for warmth without the bulk.
- Black elastic wrist cuff creates a comfortable, snug fit while keeping out the snow and wind.
- Ski strap for easy on and off flexibility.
- SM: 7 – 7½
- MD: 8 – 8½
- LG: 9 – 9½
- XL: 10 – 10½