Wells Lamont - Saddle Tan Lifty Glove
Wells Lamont took a favorite of their insulated work gloves and added their top-notch water-resistant materials, making these gloves one of the hardiest and versatile on the slopes. In order to sustain their water-resistance, all of Wells Lamont HydraHyde® leather undergoes a special tanning process which creates a water-resistance will never wear off. To top it off, the fabric back of our Lifty gloves are fully water-resistant, adding another layer of protection from the wintry elements. Wells Lamont Lifty gloves come with a removable ski strap for convenience on and off the slopes.
- HydraHyde® Water-Resistant Grain Cowhide Palm / Knuckle Strap
- Water-Resistant Striped Fabric Back
- 100-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation
- 100% Black Polyester Knit Wrist
- Shirred Wrist on Back of Hand
- Leather Pull Tab for Easy On / Off Convenience
- Removable Ski Strap
- Embossed Logo on Knuckle Strap
- Carabiner Clip keeps gloves together when you're off the slopes
- SM: 7" - 7 1/2"
- MD: 8" - 8 1/2"
- LG: 9" - 9 1/2"
- XL: 10" - 10 1/2"
*measure your hand at the widest part around your knuckles