Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Wells Lamont - Saddle Tan Lifty Mitten )
Pairing the durability of a full leather palm and the versatility of HydraHyde® treatment, the Lifty redefines the limits of a cold-weather sport mitten. Equipped with water-resistant fabric and a water-resistant leather palm, these gloves are primed and ready for the snow. For tow rope durability, we’ve reinforced the leather palm with an additional leather patch. Combining the warmth factor provided by 150-gram (back) and 100-grams (palm) of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation and a fleece-lined glove lining, these gloves won’t let you down when the mercury drops. With the convenience of a grommet and carabiner clip for hanging and storing, these mitts are as practical as they are comfortable.
- HydraHyde® Water-Resistant Leather Palm / Knuckle Strap / Fingertips
- Water-Resistant Striped Fabric Back
- Black Knit Wrist
- Leather Pull Tab for Easy On / Off Convenience
- Removable Ski Strap
- Grommet for Hanging
- Carabiner Clip to Keep Gloves Together Off The Slopes
- 150-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation on Back of Mittens
- 100-gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation on Palm
- SM: 7" - 7 1/2"
- MD: 8" - 8 1/2"
- LG: 9" - 9 1/2"
- XL: 10" - 10 1/2"
*measure your hand at the widest part around your knuckles
|Intended Use||Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|