Wells Lamont - Tan Glove/Grain-Split
Wells Lamont split cowhide leather gloves combine the durable construction of a work glove with the top-notch features of a ski glove. The perfect combo.
- HydraHyde® leather is water-resistant and more breathable than standard leather. Stays soft after repeated exposure to moisture
- HydraHyde® leather tannage lasts the life of the leather and won't wear off like other water-repellant treatments
- 150 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation on the back of the hand with 100 gram 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation on the palm of the hand. The back of the hand loses heat first, so we’ve added heavier insulation to this key area to prevent this loss increase heat retention.
- Water-resistant grain cowhide leather palm; Water-resistant split cowhide leather back, cuff, and finger backs
- Fully adjustable wrap around wrist support creates for the perfect fit while also keeping out the snow and wind
- Ski strap for easy on and off flexibility
- Carabiner Clip keeps gloves together when you're off the slopes
- SM: 7" - 7 1/2"
- MD: 8" - 8 1/2"
- LG: 9" - 9 1/2"
- XL: 10" - 10 1/2"
*measure your hand at the widest part around your knuckles
|Intended Use||Skiing, Snowboarding, Winter|
|Properties||Insulating, Water Resistant, Wind Resistant|