The Cyprus is a High Angle design that fits the widest range of paddlers. Werner's most advanced blade designs including a buoyant paddle blade with a smooth back face offering moderate power and effortless linking strokes.
- Ultimate performance with an exceptionally light, buoyant and quiet feel on the water.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose our carbon Straight or Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade creates an exceedingly light feel for effortless and confident strokes.
- Dihedral allows for smooth forward and directional paddling.
- Smooth back face allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke.
- Dynel® edges protect the paddle from the rigors of the touring environment
- Surface Area: 610 sq cm
- Blade Dimensions: 46 x 18cm
- Straight Shaft Weight: 665g/23.5oz
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Best of the best
This is an amazing paddle that is one of the best investments you can make. Foam core blades cut through the water with ease, and you have the quality of Werner which is sure to last. Can't beat this paddle when it comes to quality and performance in the touring range!