Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Yeti Cycles - 2022 SB150 T2 )
Yeti brings race-bred performance from start to finish with the SB150. It's a proven contender across the globe, having taken enduro riders like Richie Rude over the finish line in the Enduro World Series. Riders can expect a beast of a machine that'll dominate every ebb and flow of the trail. Comes ready with all the hardware needed to get out and get ripping. Tech like Yeti's Switch Infinity suspension and the FOX Factory Float X2 shock work in harmony to give you all the travel needed for tackling obstacles and keeping the leverage in your court while pedaling. Undergirding it all is the SB150's geometry, consisting of a slackened headtube angle (64.5°) and a steeper seat tube (76.8-77°). Riders stay forward on the bike all the while and are able to cruise with confidence as a result.
- Leverage Rate: Yeti's relatively linear progression curve ensures racers get more track speed, and full travel from their suspension. Forget what you know – the clock proves more progressive curves aren’t faster. For some, generating and maintaining speed is an elusive pursuit. When racing against the clock, our curve keeps racers skipping across the top of obstacles with the confidence of knowing there’s more travel available, should they need it. A straighter, more linear progression curve means it’s easier to tune shocks to pair with the suspension kinematics, and Yeti doesn't have to rely on damping circuits to compensate. Being able to manipulate the leverage rate without affecting the anti-squat characteristics is unique to their patented Switch Infinity suspension.
- Anti-Squat: Across their line, Yeti has chosen a relatively flat and high anti-squat curve in the beginning and mid-section of travel where pedaling commonly occurs a.k.a. the pedaling zone. This creates an efficient pedaling platform through your entire pedaling zone, as opposed to one single point. After the pedaling zone, there is an inflection point where the Switch Infinity link moves down, dropping the anti-squat drastically. Riders are typically not pedaling in this zone, so chain forces have less of an effect on the suspensions performance. Decoupling of the chain forces allows the suspension to work more efficiently to absorb impacts making the feel of a Yeti distinct.
- Progressive Race Driven Geometry: Designed for shorter fork offsets, the SB150’s headtube angle is slackened and the seat tube angle is way steeper. The reach is also longer with shorter chainstays. Advantage? All of these elements increase the DH prowess and move the rider forward on the bike. But these advantages are not one-sided. The steeper seat angle, short fork offset, and forward riding position also keeps the front wheel on the ground, the power to the pedals and the steering quick and nimble when climbing.
- Wishbone Shock Extender: Our patent pending wishbone shock extender changes leverage ratio, maintains kinematics and maximizes stand over clearance. For racers, the shock can be removed from the frame under two minutes to change a shock tune or perform a race day service.
- Custom Shock Tune: Each Yeti model has a custom shock tune that is developed in house. Each tune is specifically designed to work in conjunction with the leverage ratio and anti-squat performance properties the engineering team builds with each frame. The performance characteristics of the SB150 are built using qualitative data from our athletes, and quantitative data recorded from telemetry devices which allow us to derive a tune that both enhances mid-stroke and bottom-out control while maintaining its pedaling efficiency.
|Frame:||TURQ Series carbon fiber frame, Switch Infinity suspension technology,
press-fit BB92, internally tunneled cable routing,
148mm x 12mm BOOST dropouts, sealed enduro max pivot bearings,
integrated derailleur hanger, and axle.
|Fork:||FOX FACTORY 38 GRIP 2/170MM|
|Crank and Chainring:||SRAM X1 EAGLE 30T 170MM|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB BB92|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano FD-T6000|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X01 EAGLE|
|Shifters||SRAM X01 EAGLE|
|Cassette||SRAM X01 EAGLE 1295 10-52|
|Chain||SRAM GX EAGLE|
|Wheelset||DT SWISS CUSTOM EX1700 30MM|
|Tires||F: MAXXIS ASSEGAI 2.5 EXO+
R: MAXXIS MINION DHR II 2.4 EXO+
|Brakeset||SRAM CODE RSC | SRAM CENTERLINE 200/SRAM CENTERLINE 200|
|Headset||CANE CREEK 40 INTEGRATED|
|Handlebar||YETI CARBON 35X800MM|
|Stem||RACE FACE AEFFECT R 35X50|
|Grips||ODI ELITE PRO|
|Seatpost||FOX Transfer 31.6mm / SM: 125mm, MD: 150mm, LG-XL: 175mm|
|Shock||FOX FACTORY X2 230 X 60MM|