* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( 22 Designs - Axl Telemark Binding )
The long awaited free pivot binding from TwentyTwo Designs! The Axl skis like the HammerHead, but with an easy to deploy free-pivot mode for touring. Its the first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions so you can optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions. It comes with the easy to use HammerHeel climber, and is made of stainless steel and polycarbonate plastic, with our fail-proof military spec aircraft cables. It also uses the HammerHeads proven six hole mounting pattern, and large wings for maximum control.
- The first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions. Optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- Two spring-loaded climbing bails at approximately 7.5° and 13° (for a 27.0 boot).
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at the rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight per pair including climbers:
- Large: 4.1 lbs / 1860g; Small: 3.9 lbs / 1765g.
- Size Small for Mondo 25.5 and under, Large for 26 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Fits all 75mm "duckbill" telemark boots.
- Made in the USA.