* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 3 business days to your shipping time.
The long awaited free pivot binding from TwentyTwo Designs! The Axl skis like the HammerHead, but with an easy to deploy free-pivot mode for touring. Its the first free-pivot binding with three cable guide positions so you can optimize your bindings for your skiing style and snow conditions. It comes with the easy to use HammerHeel climber, and is made of stainless steel and polycarbonate plastic, with our fail-proof military spec aircraft cables. It also uses the HammerHeads proven six hole mounting pattern, and large wings for maximum control.
- Super durable: 2000 lb test cable attachments won't break, toepiece forces transmitted steel-to-steel.
- Over 2" of spring travel for smooth action and durability.
- The spring-loaded HammerHeel is the easiest to use climber available; Flip it up or down with your ski pole. Climbing bails available in 3 sizes, standard bail included.
- Cables routed underfoot for maximum control; plastic boots flex at the bellows instead of tip-toeing.
- Ultra-secure mounting pattern.
- Riser height: 1.1" or 28mm at rear, with a 2 degree ramp.
- Pivot location: directly under pin-line.
- Weight: 3.9 lbs per large pair, 3.7 lbs for small.
- Size Small for Mondo 25 and under, Large for 25.5 and up.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Made in the USA.