* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
22 Designs - Outlaw X NTN Binding
An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
BRAKES SOLD SEPARATELY
- Easier to step in and out
- Improved durability for the hardest chargers
- Instant flex engagement
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Spring-loaded climbing bail
- NTN compatible in two sizes
- Toepiece height: 1.1” at rear with 3 degree ramp
- Weight including climbers: Large: 3 lbs, 9 oz / 1620g; Small: 3 lbs, 6 oz / 1545g
For Outlaws, your binding Size MUST match your boot size. Scarpa and Crispi boots 26.0 and under fit the Small Bindings, 26.5 and up are Large. For Scott/Garmont boots, the break is between 25.5 and 26.0
Large Axls and Vices are intended for boots 26 and and up, Smalls for 25.5 and less. Boots slightly smaller will fit in the Larges, and vice-versa. If you're on the line, the benefit to a Large is more spring travel, and the benefit to a small is a lighter binding with a tighter fitting heel tube. Changing bindings from one size to the other is not possible without completely rebuilding the binding; please contact us if you need to swap out new bindings for the other size.