Duer - Performance Denim Relaxed Taper
The Duer Performance Denim Relaxed Taper jeans lend the comfortable flexibility of activewear all in a stylish and modern profile. Stretch denim, a Duer signature gusset, and performance fibers make them a top contender with other athletic jeans. And their production leaves an eco-friendly footprint behind thanks to organic and recycled fibers that are both durable and odor-resistant thanks to an anti-bacterial finish. Good thing too, considering how far they can take you out the door.
- Signature gusset: Dish and Duer's signature hidden gusset (performance feature) is integrated for extended range of motion and true flexibility.
- Power stretch: These fabrics stretch in all directions for maximum comfort, flexibility, and maneuverability.
- Reinforced seams: To create strength and longevity, these pants feature triple stitched inseams, gussets and back rises, as well as double layer back pockets.
- Temperature regulating: The integration of Coolmax fibers wickes moisture from the body in heat, and insulates for warmth in the cold, for incredibly versatile denim.
- 70% Cotton
- 28% Coolmax® All Season Polyester
- 2% LYCRA® Spandex