* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Fischer - BCX Tour Boot
Get out and enjoy your next tour in the BCX Tour. This well priced addition to the BC boot line-up offers the comfort and control associated with more expensive boots. The high cut upper provides plenty of support, while Comfort Guard insulation adds warmth for colder days. Built on a BC system sole for additional power and control.
- Comfort Guard: Very lightweight, water-repelling insulation material for additional thermal protection in the forefoot and toe area.
- Fischer Fresh: Fischer Fresh puts an end to unpleasant odours, giving you lasting freshness inside the cross country skiing boot with a pleasant smell and feeling inside.
- Gaiter Ring: Fastening for all popular gaiter models for additional protection against the snow and wet conditions.
- Internal Molded Heel Cap: Internal anatomically shaped heel cap. Very light and individually thermoformable.
- Rottefella® BC Sole: Optimum support in difficult terrain. Reliable walking thanks to non-slip profile.
- Sport Fit Concept: The right fit for all requirements. Whether it's shaped for the female foot with the comfort or race version, customised for the feet of young skiers, meeting the comfort requirements of all-rounders or for direct power transfer in racing: the Boot Fit Concept with special lasts is the answer to all the different needs and morphologies of the various consumer groups.
- Weight: 637g per boot