Mountainsmith delivers exceptional value with the Bear Creek 2, a one-door, one-vestibule design that has the versatility to go from festival to campground to backcountry, or wherever your summer adventures take you. This 2-person tent features 30.5 sq ft of interior usable space, accommodating 2 adults. The Bear Creek is easy to set up and offers best-in-class waterproof coatings on the floor and fly. The included footprint not only offers an added layer of protection between the floor and the ground, but it can also be set up with the tent fly for the added versatility of a fast fly, lightweight set-up.
- One door / one vestibule
- Two person layout
- Fast fly set-up (footprint included)
- Two season, two pole free standing tent
- Clip-pole attachment for lighter weight and better breathability
- Tent fly ventilation windows
- No-See-Um mesh wall panels
- Taped floor seams
- Bathtub floor construction
- Reflective guylines with tensionlock cord adjustment
- Reflective highlights for all stake out points
- Interior mesh storage pockets
- Capacity: 2 person
- Fly material: 68D x 185T poly PU2000MM F/R
- Tent material: 68D x 185T breathable poly F/R
- Floor material: 68D x 190TD poly PU5000MM F/R
- 7000 series aluminum alloy poles
- 68D poly ripstop storage sack
- S/S J-stakes
- Dimensions: 92 x 56 x 48"
- Packed dimensions: 17 x 7"
- Floor area: 30.5 sq ft (2.83 sq meters)
- Vestibule area: 5 sq ft (0.46 sq meters)
- Peak height: 48" (121.92 cm)
- Trail weight: 4 lbs 3 oz (1.9 kg)
- Packaged weight: 5 lbs 3 oz (2.35 kg)
|Shelter Type||Freestanding Tent|
|Floor Area||30.5 square feet|
|Vestibule Area||5 square feet|
|Floor Dimensions||92 x 56 x 48 inches|
|Peak Height||48 inches|
|Number of Poles||2|
|Pole Material||7000 series aluminum alloy|
|Packaged Weight||5 lbs 3 oz|
|Trail Weight||4 lbs 3 oz|
|Packed Size||17 x 7 inches|
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Reliable, Versatile, Sturdy Tent
I take this on multi-day bike rides, had it for 3 years and it's been great - I sleep without the fly as much as possible and it's secure, airy, cool, and roomy. Easy to set up even after a long day of cycling, and the freestanding design with center headroom and a slim footprint makes it easy to put up and live in anywhere Read More...
Reliable, Versatile, Sturdy TentI take this on multi-day bike rides, had it for 3 years and it's been great - I sleep without the fly as much as possible and it's secure, airy, cool, and roomy. Easy to set up even after a long day of cycling, and the freestanding design with center headroom and a slim footprint makes it easy to put up and live in anywhere - small-town parks, forests, or rocky glades. A pole snapped just a couple days ago (I use it for a week at a time about 4 times a year) and I contacted Mountainsmith and they sent another set of poles to me within a week.