Sorry! This item Is out of stock. ( Mountainsmith - Mountain Shade Tarp 12ft )
Adding to Mountainsmith’s collection of tents and shelters, the Mountain Shade Tarp offers coverage from the elements under its 12x12 canopy. This shelter can be suspended from trees, set up with trekking poles, or deployed with tarp poles (sold separately). Whether you’re headed to a picnic, festival, river trip, or a backcountry campsite, the Mountain Shade Tarp is a durable, waterproof solution for all of life’s adventures.
- Catenary cut 12 x 12' tarp
- Can be set up with or without tarp poles
- Three season tarp
- Reflective guylines with cord adjustment
- Reinforced guyout attachment points
- 82" H tarp pole set-up potion (sold separately)
- Capacity: varies depending on tarp set-up
- Tarp material: 68D x 210T ripstop PU2000MM F/R
- 68D poly storage sack
- S/S J-stakes
- Dimensions: 144 x 144"
- Packed dimension: 23 x 5"
- Floor area: 144 sq ft
- Vestibule area: depends on set-up
- Peak height: 6' 10" (with Mountainsmith tarp poles - sold separately)
- Trail weight: 1 lb 14 oz (0.8 kg)
- Packaged weight: 1 lb 14 oz (0.8 kg)
|Peak Height||6 ft 10 in|
|Packaged Weight||1 lb 14 oz|
|Trail Weight||1 lb 14 oz|
|Packed Size||23 x 5"|