Nordic Skater - Lundhags T-Skate Nordic Skate
Comfort, convenience, and speed ... Clip-on skates for cross-country touring on outdoor ice. Smooth, effortless gliding over bumps and cracks, even snow-covered ice. Best of all, Nordic Skates clip on and off your ski boots in seconds! No more sitting in the snow or on a windswept bench lacing up a frozen pair of skates while your fingers go numb. Just put on your warm, comfortable cross-country ski boots at home, then clip on your Nordic Skates when you step out on the ice.
Lundhags T-Skates are Swedish-made of hardened and tempered Sandvik stainless steel, with a Rockwell hardness of 57. This makes them a 'mid-range' blade - better than the entry-level Isvidda, but a step down from the high-end Zandstra Delta and Zandstra NIS.
Lundhags T-Skates come in SM: 40cm, MD: 45cm, LG: 50cm, and XL: 55cm. If you need a different length, try the Isvidda Nordic Skate, Lundhags Nordic Skate, Lundhags T-Skate Pro, Zandstra Delta or Zandstra NIS.
**These skates do not come with bindings. Bare blades, pre-drilled for NNN and SNS screw-in bindings.**
- All-round touring skate that fits SNS and Rottefella NNN BC bindings
- 100% Swedish-made
- 100% recyclable and made from recycled materials
- Innovative pivot hinged blade attachment regardless of temperature
- Skating radius of 28 meters
- Blade made of stainless steel from Sandvik
- CNC machined profile
- Laser cut and CNC sharpened blade
- Sizes/weight: 40, 45 and 50 cm/680 g
- Material: Stainless Steel, Aluminium Alloy
- SM: 40 cm (15") 36-40
- MD: 45 cm (17") 40-44
- LG: 50 cm (19") 45-50
- XL: 55 cm (21") 50+