Osprey - Ariel 65 Backpack
Whether it’s an extended excursion into the backcountry or a weekend full of creature comforts, the women’s-specific Ariel 65 is built to carry the heaviest of loads. Offering a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes with a Custom Fit-on-the-Fly™ Hipbelt, Shoulder Straps and adjustable torso length. An injection-molded backpanel offers close-to-body performance. Featuring an included raincover and made with bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Custom Fit: A Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Hipbelt, Custom Fit-on-the-Fly Shoulder Strap and adjustable torso length allow for a fine-tuned fit for a variety of body shapes and sizes.
- Load Capacity: Designed to provide a stable close-to-body carry; ideal for managing heavier loads when the trail gets technical
- Airscape Suspension: An injection-molded, die-cut foam AirScapeTM backpanel creates a breathable, close-to-body fit.
- Sustainable Materials: Constructed with high-quality bluesign®-approved nylon and PFC-free DWR.
- Included raincover made with PFC-free DWR and bluesign®-approved materials
- Large front panel zip access to main compartment
- Floating top lid with lash points
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Large dual-access stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual upper/lower side compression straps
- Dual front panel compression straps with StraightJacket compression
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual ice axe loops with bungee tie-offs
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with removable divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Volume: 3783 in3 / 62 L (XS/S), 3967 in3 / 65 L (M/L)
- Dimensions: 29.53H X 15.75W X 11.02D in (XS/S), 31.5H X 15.75W X 11.02D in (M/L)
- Weight: 4.847 lb (XS/S), 4.891 lb (M/L)
- Main fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR
- Accent fabric: bluesign®-approved 210D nylon Diamond, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom fabric: bluesign®-approved 420HD nylon packcloth, PFC-free DWR