Osprey - UNLTD AirScape 68 Women's
After nearly 50 years of innovation, the ultimate backpacking experience has arrived in Osprey UNLTD. Designed by Founder Mike Pfotenhauer and Osprey’s innovation team, the Osprey UNLTD Series is the supreme outcome of design without limits and utilizes first-of-its-kind technology within the pack industry. Body-specific fit is crucial and the Women’s Osprey UNLTD AirScape® 68 features a torso, harness, and hipbelt made specifically for the female form. Delivering exceptional ventilation, a revolutionary 3D Printed Fitscape™ Lumbar with Carbon DLS™ Technology offers fine-tuned support and an anti-slip grip. An AutoLift System automatically adjusts fit and harness length while a Fit-on-the-Fly® Hipbelt allows for in-the-field calibration. A High Carbon Stainless Steel Frame and Polycarbonate Vacuum Formed Framesheet support the load and manage ventilation. A fully functional 18L daypack becomes available after converting the removable 8L top lid. This limited-production pack is made from state-of-the-art fabrics with included premium rain cover and custom transit cover.
- High Carbon Stainless Steel Frame: Works with the polycarbonate framesheet to support the load.
- Polycarbonate Vacuum Formed Framesheet: Effectively manages support, fit, and ventilation with thermo-formed air channel ribs on the backpanel.
- Convertible Top-lid Daypack: Removable 8L top lid converts to a fully functional 18L daypack.
- Fit-On-The-Fly® Hipbelt: Adjustable hipbelt with silicone grip allows the fit to be fine-tuned and prevents load slippage in the field.
- Convertible top-lid daypack with water resistant coated zippers
- Zip-away FlapJacket covers top opening for lidless use
- Large panel access with laminated zip flaps
- Twin front pockets
- Super strong and break resistant YKK buckles
- TPU cast anti-abrasion panels
- Variable woven ski loops and tuck-away axe loops
- Compression divider for sleeping bag storage
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Large, versatile hipbelt pockets
- Externally accessed reservoir sleeve
- Injection-molded hydration hose routers
- Stow-On-The-Go trekking pole attachment
- High tenacity nylon ripstop raincover located in base zippered pocket
- Custom Airporter travel cover with lockable zippers
- Load Range: 30 - 65 lbs.
- Main: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Ripstop, PFC-free DWR
- Accent: 210D High Tenacity Nylon Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Ripstop, PFC-free DWR
- Bottom: 500D bluesign® approved recycled High Tenacity Nylon, PFC-free DWR
- Medium/Large: 4150 IN3 / 68 L
- Extra Small/Small: 3906 IN3 / 64 L
- Medium/Large: 31.5H X 15.75W X 15.35D IN.
- Extra Small/Small: 29.53H X 15.75W X 15.35D IN.
- Medium/Large: 6.05 LBS.
- Extra Small/Small: 6.01 LBS.
|Capacity (L)||Extra Small/Small: 3906 IN3 / 64 LMedium/Large: 4150 IN3 / 68 L|
|Weight||Extra Small/Small: 6.01 LBS.Medium/Large: 6.05 LBS.|
|Main Material||210D High Tenacity Nylon Ultra-High-Molecular-Weight Polyethylene Ripstop, PFC-free DWR|
|Dimensions (in)||Extra Small/Small: 29.53H X 15.75W X 15.35D IN.Medium/Large: 31.5H X 15.75W X 15.35D IN.|
WARNING: California Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Dimethylformamide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.