Outdoor Research - Mens Crocodile Gaiters Wide
Fondly nicknamed the “Crocs,” the Outdoor Research Men's Crocodile Gaiters have been around forever and are still used around the world today. Their fitted design keeps snow, rocks, and debris out of your socks and shoes as you’re traveling through harsh environments. The waterproof, windproof, breathable fabric will keep you comfortable even in the most inclement weather, and triple-bartacked BioThane® webbing and abrasion-resistant Cordura® components provide long-lasting durability. Secure these gaiters to your hiking boots, 3-season mountaineering boots, or double-shell plastic boots with the reinforced boot lace hooks and an instep strap, and enjoy distraction-free hiking and climbing.
Fit Note! Outdoor Research recommends sizing down one full size for the best fit with lightweight hiking boots, shoes, or trail runners. When wearing your gaiters properly, the instep strap buckle should lie on the side of your shoe, not underneath.
- Durable BioThane® Instep Strap
- Abrasion-Resistant Cordura® at Inner Leg and Boot
- Abrasion-Resistant Lower Boot Lined with Packcloth
- Double Stitched Front Closure
- Reinforced Boot Lace Hooks
- Hook and Loop Front Closure
- Buckle Top Hem Closure
- Origin: Cambodia
- Upper Leg Panel: bluesign® approved, GORE-TEX 3L, 100% Nylon, 70D Plain Weave
- Foot Panel: Cordura® 2L, 100% Nylon, 1000D Woven Foot Panel
- Coating: 100% Nylon, 420D Packcloth Lining With PU Coating