* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 7-10 business days to your shipping time.
Scarpa - F1 LT
Combining ultralight elements of the alien race boots with a more versatile, backcountry-oriented design, the all-new F1 LT is Scarpa's lightest weight alpine touring boot, optimized for high-mileage missions, ambitious traverses and technical ski mountaineering descents.
- LITE SHIELD TECH: The gaiter is built with two different fabrics; it increases the protection and insulation on the most critic and sensitive zone. The top elastic band keeps always the upright position for walking comfort without pressure points.
- 3D LAMBDA FRAMED SHELL: Developed to increase stiffness and torsion resistance the 3D Lambda frame allows reducing the thickness of the shell for a minimum weight.
- SKI/WALK MECHANISM: Speed Lock LT mechanism is specifically designed for the new cuff, with the possibility to adjust 3 different forward lean position. The lever locks efficiently and quickly in the hook installed on the shell. The simple and clean design of the hook reduce the heap of snow or ice during the activity.
- BOA® FIT SYSTEM: This system improves agility, response and control. Even with a high or low volume foot, the three integral BOA® Fit System parts (dial, lace and hidden guides) work together to ensure a customized and precise fit, with even pressure distribution across the foot.
- FAST BUCKLE CLOSURE: One buckle and a Velcro® strap with a referential graphic, which guarantees a rapid and precise closure. By simply switching the buckle, you have two different fits suitable for both uphill and downhill.
- REMOVABLE STRAP: The Velcro® strap closure provides the best wrapping on the cuff; it has a backward hook strap-holder, which can be removed if necessary.
- SPOILER LT: Allows to further customize the forward lean another 2°. Helps to increase the rear support to improve the transmission of the impulse to the ski on the downhill.
- GRID FRAME TECH: The particular grid design of the cuff stiffens the rear part by increasing the transmission of force in the movement of forward flexion of the leg. Soft panels riveted helps the fitting and improve the wrapping on the tibia.
- ZEPPA: The new zeppa LT located underfoot between the shell and the liner provides a more comfortable fit and feel to the boot. The combination of the new material and the thickness allow a greater volume in the shell and ensure greater comfort especially for all day use.
|Compatibility||AT / Tech|
|Last Width (mm)||100|