* Please be aware that ski mounting will add up to 5-7 business days to your shipping time.
The Voilé 3-Pin Cable Traverse Telemark Binding includes the classic 3-Pin Cable binding featuring a robust yet lightweight 6000 series T6 aluminum toe-piece atop a newly designed 10mm shim and a 18mm heel pad. The 3° ramp angle in the binding shim helps reduce rocker launch to keep you off your tippy toes and the dual height, 55mm and 75mm climbing bars help prevent your calf muscles from cramping on the way up.
The adjustable expansion spring cables can be cut and sanded to fit any boot size with a standard cable length of 8". Cables can be removed and stowed for free heel uphill touring and re-attached for more performance on the descent, making it one of the most versatile and lightweight backcountry touring bindings out there.
- Color: Grey/Black
- Part Number: 602
- Cable Spring Length: 8"
- Boot Size (US): Up to size 13 US Mens (purchase the 9" or 10" for larger boots)
- Weight(lbs/kg): 2 lbs. 2 oz./.998kg/pr.
- Riser Height: 10mm
- Heel Pad Height: 18mm
- Dual Height Elevators: 55mm/75mm
- Ramp angle for boot rocker: 3 degrees
- Flex/Performance: Moderate
- Material: 6061-T6 Tempered Aluminum
- Benefits/Uses: Ability to ascend without cables/descend with cables, 3-pins as backup, compatible with light boots (leather or 2 buckle plastic boots)