Efficiency, Meet Power! The Switchback X2, same reliable ice-proof latching system for efficient uphill travel, but with new more powerful downhill toe plate and stiffer cartridge springs. We lengthened the toe plate by almost 3cm, repositioning the Hardwire cable pivot point and stiffened the cartridge springs by 25%. All these improvements and we are still the lightest telemark touring binding at 3lbs 2oz./pair!! A free-pivoting, alpine touring-style telemark binding, the new Voile Switchback X2 allows backcountry telemark skiers to ascend with zero heel resistance thus conserving valuable energy and allowing for easier trail breaking. The Switchback X2 is easily switched from uphill touring to downhill telemark skiing with use of your ski pole. Also, it comes standard equipped with dual height climbing heel elevators for varying ascents.
- New toe plate lengthened for more boot contact and new Hardwire cable position for more power!
- 25% stiffer cartridge springs
- Full-wrap around stainless steel toe plate without rivets
- Enclosed design eliminates ice build-up
- Lightest weight available, 3.2 lbs/1451.5g/pair
- Appropriate riser height, 25mm
- Time tested Hardwire heel assembly instead of braided cables
- Includes dual height heel elevators +65mm/100mm
- Not compatible with the Voile Release Kit
Short Standard Boot Size (Mondo Point) 24-26.5 27-31 Boot Sole Length (mm) 273-322 305-350 Boot Size (US) 5-8.5 9-13 Weight (lbs/kg) 3 lbs 2oz / 1.42 kg/pr 3 lbs 2oz / 1.42 kg/pr Riser Height 25mm 25mm Dual Height Elevators 65mm/100mm 65mm/100mm Flex/Performance Aggressive Aggressive Material Heat treated stainless steel Heat treated stainless steel
- Additional Information